Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another,
if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
Do you carry grudges? This verse tells us that we should forgive each other even as Christ forgave (and forgives) us. When we look at the enormity of the ways we sin against Him, and yet He forgives, it seems petty not to forgive those who offend us.
It’s amazing what this perspective does for my outlook. Does it affect yours?
Please visit the other ladies participating in 31 Days of Ministry Online at A Woman Inspired:
- Amy Bayliss – 31 Days of Heart Matters
- Karin – 31 Days of Intentional Parenting
- Jen – 31 Days of Social Media
- Lisa Boyd – 31 Days of WordPress
- Karen Lewis – 31 Days of Praise
- A Martha Heart – 31 Days of Prayer
Links to all posts in this series, by topic, can be found here.