Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart,
and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
This is the first and great commandment.
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
One way that I’ve decided to more intentionally embrace loving my neighbor is to become better both at commenting and linking to others who inform or inspire me (link love). I hope to do that both in posts and through my Delicious bookmarks, which now will show up in my blog feed.
Here is a big thank you to the top 5 individual sites (not group blogs) which referred visitors here in 2010.
Top 5 Referrers for 2010
Thank you so very, very much.
Please visit the other ladies participating in 31 Days of Ministry Online at A Woman Inspired:
- Amy Bayliss – 31 Days of Heart Matters
- Karin – 31 Days of Intentional Parenting
- Jen – 31 Days of Social Media
- Lisa Boyd – 31 Days of WordPress
- Karen Lewis – 31 Days of Praise
- A Martha Heart – 31 Days of Prayer