Have you heard of Blessings Unlimited? It’s a division of DaySpring that enables women to set up their own small businesses and sell quality, meaningful Christian products either face-to-face or through their own online website. These goodies are all so lovely that I’ve signed on as a consultant. Now I want to show you some of my favorite items, how to find my store, and how you can start your own Blessings Unlimited business!
These first two collages are of favorite items that we have in our home. Click the links under the pictures for each product’s page.
- If You Seek Him Weathervane – I love the aged, distressed look.
- Proverbs 31 Box – I keep my wedding rings in this.
- Door Knocker – Yep, it’s on our front door.
- Lazy Susan – This is possibly my favorite Blessings Unlimited product. It’s been in the middle of our dining room table for about a year and a half. Not only is it beautiful and functional, it’s strong, too. Ours regularly gets loaded down with books and it’s never tipped or dipped or anything else it shouldn’t do (in other words, it’s a very well-behaved Lazy Susan).
- Ever Grateful Memo Board with Easel – Stand the memo board in its easel or hang it on the wall. Write on it with dry erase markers. We have two.
- Ever Grateful China – A little while back I decided to simplify and I got rid of our old dishes and replaced them with plain white; however, I was smitten when I saw the Ever Grateful line of china and have been adding one place setting at a time (I think we’re up to five). It blends in just fine with the white, so we use them together.
- One Thousand Gifts Gratitude Journal – A lovely place to record the ways God blesses your family.
- Abundance Pedestal and Glass Dome Set (each piece is also sold separately) – This set sits on our dining room table on top of the Lazy Susan. It is impressively heavy and substantial. It’s fun to put different things inside of it; at Christmas ours was filled with round red tree ornaments.
These drool-inducing products are on my personal wish list:
- Emerald Vase Set – These vases are so beautiful (and I would love to know how to make those paper flowers).
- Grace and Gratitude Apron – I have a thing for aprons and this one is to die for! Check out its full-length, layered glory in the picture below.
- Psalm 90:17 Square Tray in Antique Teal – I really love the color and distressed finish of this tray. Everyone needs a good tray, right?
- Large Pathway Globe – Clever, isn’t it? The kids are a bit geography-obsessed this school year. I can’t wait to get one of these and watch them try to find New Zealand.
Any of these product links will take you to their page on my Blessings Unlimited site. Click here to go to the home page.
How to Start Your Own Blessings Unlimited Business
If you’re interested in starting your own Blessings Unlimited business, just hop on over to this page where you’ll find out about ordering the business kit for $99. It includes over $400 worth of goodies to get you started. (Look—the apron!)