≡ Menu

The Fruit of the Spirit Canvas Collection

Fruit of the Spirit Canvas collage

Fruit of the Spirit Canvas collage

I‘ve been working on something special for my shop and it’s ready just in time for Mother’s Day! This set of nine Fruit of the Spirit stamp motif designs are available as 10″ x 10″ canvas prints, which can be purchased individually or specially priced in sets of two, three, four, or the full set of nine.

“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.” ~ Galatians 5:22-23.

This collage lets you imagine how lovely they’d be hanging together in a gallery wall. God surrounds us with natural beauty, doesn’t He?

Canvas orders placed by next Wednesday, May 2, are guaranteed for Mother’s Day delivery. Photographic print orders placed by Tuesday, May 8, are guaranteed.

I’d love to know: which of these fruits designs is your favorite?

{ 6 comments… add one }

• Sharon @ Hiking Toward Home April 24, 2012, 7:39 am

So have you done posts on how to do a shop? or how you go about the process of printing and sending? :-) Love this collection!!

• amber April 24, 2012, 9:39 am

Beautiful! My favorite is peace. I love the soothing color of the white dogwood blossom.

• Ann April 24, 2012, 12:05 pm

Beautiful stamp designs! Since purple is my favorite color, I would say either ‘gentleness’ and ‘meekness’ are my favorites! Have a blessed day!
    Ann´s last [post] ..The Cup That Cheers

• Caroline April 26, 2012, 12:09 pm

I think “Meekness” is my favorite. Are they mini primroses? They’re small but vibrant, so they pack a lot of punch. Maybe not really “meek” but that’s ok. So pretty. :D
    Caroline´s last [post] ..Macro Photo of Pussy Willow (Salix discolor)

• Sue May 2, 2012, 11:28 am

Oh my…I am in looooooove with the whole set, Dawn! If I can find a good wall for those in my new house this summer, I’m going to order the lot of ‘em. So beautiful!

• Dawn May 4, 2012, 1:06 am

Sue, that makes me so happy, thinking of the set hanging in your house. :) We hung them all in a 3 x 3 grid gallery wall in our house last weekend!