My kids went nuts when they found out we’ve got four opening night tickets to see the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus as they present DRAGONS. Although it’s been two years since we’ve been, they remember The Greatest Show on Earth in detail. An elaborate chore chart now hangs on our refrigerator; the kids made it to determine who “earns” those three coveted seats.
My husband wants to see it, too, so I think we’re all going; but I’ll just keep that to myself for now. I don’t want to see the eager volunteering to empty the dishwasher and pick up the living room end too soon.
DRAGONS comes to Philips Arena February 13 – 18 and to The Arena at Gwinnett Center, February 21 – March 3, 2013. Here are the details:
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey searched the globe to bring audiences of all ages phenomenal acts including the Shaolin Kung Fu Warriors, charging Cossack riders, magnificent Asian elephants, Siberian tigers and the frenzied motorcycle Globe of Steel. As the audience observes these and even more real world displays that pay tribute to the dragon, their continued excitement will bring glimpses of the elusive beast.
Ringling Bros. Presents DRAGONS opens an hour before show time with the interactive All Access Pre-show, FREE to all ticket holders.
- Wednesday, February 13 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 14 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 15 at 10:30 a.m., and 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 16 at 11:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, February 17 at 11:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 18 at 11:00 a.m., and 3:00 p.m.
Performances at The Arena at Gwinnett Center, February 21-March 3, 2013
- Thursday, February 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 22 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 23 at 11:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, February 24 at 11:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 1 at 10:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 2 at 11:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m., and 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, March 3 at 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.