Today is my blog’s anniversary and not just any anniversary, but the 10th! Thank you for being here, whether it’s your first visit or your hundredth.
Ten years ago when I first clicked publish, I never imagined all the blessings that would follow: online friendships that would become face-to-face; notes from readers that make my day; learning about photography; the opportunity to publish books. I’m so thankful for it all.
Here are a few facts about My Home Sweet Home (online) on it’s 10th anniversary:
- 1747 posts published (not counting the ones I’ve deleted!)
- Most popular post: How to Create Your Own Instagallery
- Most popular marriage post: Movies for Date Nights at Home
- Most popular recipe post: Easy Layered Ice Cream Dessert
- Most popular homeschool post: Unit Study for Medieval History
- Most popular 31-Days series: 31 Days of Before & After Shots
Here’s my gift to you: June’s desktop calendar a day early!
Download June’s Desktop Calendar!
Thank you for stopping by—I appreciate you!