WOW! Now I’ve got not one, but two NAPP promo codes: choose the one that’s best for you!
If you’ve spent any time here at My Home Sweet Home, you know I’m passionate about photography, Photoshop, and Lightroom. As an evangelist for NAPP, the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, I get to offer you a choice of two awesome sign-up bonus with your membership: a $10 discount and your choice of either Corey Barker’s Photoshop Down and Dirty Tricks for Designers or Scott Kelby’s Adobe Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers.
Promo Code #1: DAWN
To get a $10 discount and Photoshop Down and Dirty Tricks for Designers, join NAPP using promo code DAWN. Here’s the scoop on the book:
Ever wondered how that movie poster was created, or how they made that cool ad in the magazine, or maybe even how to take a seemingly mundane photo and give it the Hollywood treatment? Or maybe you just want to know how to do really awesome stuff in Photoshop! Well if so, then this book is for you.
Whether you are a designer, artist, or even a photographer there is something here anyone can use – no matter what your skill level. As you move through these projects you will start to see the potential of some of Photoshop’s most powerful features and how, with a little experimentation, you can open up a whole new world of dazzling effects.
You will explore how to:
- Create a custom brush effects from scratch
- Look at type as more of a design element
- Create Hollywood style effects that actually look like Hollywood style effects
- Take seemingly mundane photos and turn them into something mind-blowing
- Design eye-popping commercial effects that clients will drool over
- Learn how to get creative with 3D in Photoshop CS5 Extended
- Build popular advertising effects you’ve seen in movies, TV, and the web
- Master dazzling photo effects for designers and photographers alike
Plus there are so many other things throughout the book that you will be bursting with new ideas.
To get this special offer—the $10 discount and DVD/book combo—click this link and enter DAWN for the promo code. Your $10 discount will be applied at checkout. If you’re a homeschooler, be sure and apply for the education discount.
Promo Code #2: DAWNLR
To get a $10 discount and The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers, join NAPP using promo code DAWNLR. Here’s the scoop on this book:
Since Lightroom first launched, Scott Kelby’s The Lightroom Book for Digital Photographers has been the world’s #1 best-selling Lightroom book. In this latest version for Lightroom 4, Scott uses his same step-by-step, plain-English style and layout to make learning Lightroom easy and fun. Scott doesn’t just show you which sliders do what, and he doesn’t just cover the newest features of Lightroom (though, of course, he does that, too, with discussions of the improved Clarity feature, White Balance adjustment brush, photo book capabilities, and much more). Instead, by using the following three simple, yet brilliant, techniques that make it just an incredible learning tool, this book shows you how to create your own photography workflow using Lightroom:
1) Scott shares his own personal settings and studio-tested techniques. He trains thousands of Lightroom users every year, and knows firsthand what really works and what doesn’t.
2) The entire book is laid out in a real workflow order with everything step by step, so you can begin using Lightroom like a pro from the start.
3) What really sets this book apart is the last chapter. This is where Scott dramatically answers his #1 most-asked Lightroom question, which is: “Exactly what order am I supposed to do things in, and where does Photoshop fit in?”
The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers is the first and only book to bring the whole process together in such a clear, concise, and visual way.
To get this special offer—the $10 discount and book—click this link and enter DAWNLR for the promo code. Your $10 discount will be applied at checkout. If you’re a homeschooler, be sure and apply for the education discount.
You can follow NAPP online at @NAPP_News. For more about NAPP, visit my 9 Days of NAPP post series: